For a limited time, join SkyMiles Dining and earn (within your first 30 days):
- 500 bonus miles for your first visit to a participating restaurant;
- 1,000 bonus miles for your second visit to a participating restaurant;
- 1,500 bonus miles for your third visit to a participating restaurant
for a grand total of 3,000 bonus miles. SkyMiles Medallion Members earn 1,000 bonus miles for their first visit, for a total of 3,500 bonus miles.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Join SkyMiles Dining for free
- Within 30 days, dine at any participating location and spend $30 or more – including tax and tip – with your registered credit or debit card
- Complete your review within 30 days of dining at the restaurant, bar, or club
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice for up to 3,000 bonus miles
You need to create a dining profile by August 31, 2016, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from SkyMiles Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy other Online/VIP level criteria to earn this bonus.
To earn rewards through this bonus, you must first register for the bonus. Within 30 days of creating a dining profile, you must dine at any participating restaurants, bars, or clubs and spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) on each check. Within 30 days of every visit, you must also complete a post-dine survey of the restaurant, bar, or club. Please note that all checks must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with SkyMiles Dining at the time of the visit.
It will take 4–6 weeks from the completion of your post–dine survey for any bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by December 1, 2016.
There’s a lot of restaurants participating in SkyMiles Dining around me. 74 came up within a 5 miles radius. But you should check for yourself to see what it’s like around you.