Southwest Sale, One Way Fares from $49 Plus $39 in Hawaii
There’s a new Southwest fare sale out today. The airline is running a big fall fare sale, featuring discounted flights all over the country for as little as $49. There’s even cheaper fares for travel within Hawaii, just $39. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
The deals apply to flights traveling between October 29, 2019, through March 6, 2020, and there are a few blackout dates in November around Thanksgiving. Also, the cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. Must purchase from October 15 through October 17, 2019 in order to get these cheap fares.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid October 29, 2019, through March 6, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 22, November 24, November 26-27, November 30-December 2, December 19-23, December 26, 2019 – January 1, 2020; January 4-5, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid November 5, 2019, through March 4, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 22-December 2, 2019 and December 19, 2019-January 6, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 5 through December 5, 2019, and January 13 through March 5, 2020.
- International travel valid November 5 through December 11, 2019, and January 7 through March 5, 2020.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 15 through October 17, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are pretty good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.