Southwest Sale – One Way Fares from $29, Travel Through June 2
Check out this new Southwest sale featuring discounted flights all over the country, and beyond, starting from $29. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. Southwest is also offering an easy way to get the Companion Pass for one year through one credit card.
This deal on everyone’s favorite budget-friendly carrier is running through Thursday, March 4, 2021. There are some restrictions and blackout dates, but there are plenty of opportunities to find your next getaway and start dreaming of traveling once again. And remember, Southwest never charges rescheduling or cancellation fees. The deals apply to flights through June 2, 2021.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S., San Juan, Puerto Rico, and international travel valid April 13 through June 2, 2021.
- Hawaii travel valid April 13 through May 26, 2021.
Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii is valid Monday – Thursday. Interisland Hawaii travel not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Mexico is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Mexico is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from March 1 through March 4, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
These are good deals from Southwest, and the fact that you can book through May makes it more enticing. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you use Rapid Rewards points the fares are fully refundable. If you’re not familiar with Southwest, you should know that the airline does not assign seats. So be ready to check in exactly 24 hours before your flight time, so you can get a good spot in line to board early and grab some good seats.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.