Southwest Fare Sale, One-Way Flights from $29
Southwest Airlines has launched a new fare sale today. This is one of the best best sales we have seen in a while. One-way fares start at just $29 one-way.
You have three days to book, and you can travel through mid-February. End of year peak travel period is excluded obviously. You’ll only find $29 fares on a handful of routes, but check your favorite routes as well as you should see a decent discount. This sale also works for award bookings, which should be cheaper than usual.
Examples of one-way, low-fare winter getaways on Southwest.com include:
- $29 one-way nonstop between Houston (Hobby) and New Orleans,
- $29 one-way nonstop between Nashville and Myrtle Beach, S.C.,
- $29 one-way nonstop between Baltimore/Washington (BWI) and Boston,
- $63 one-way nonstop between Denver and Long Beach, Calif.,
- $69 one-way nonstop between Chicago (Midway) and Charleston, and
- $99 one-way nonstop between San Jose, Calif. and Kona (Hawaii Island).
- Purchase from October 4 through October 6, 2022, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Travel valid November 29, 2022 through February 15, 2023.
- Travel blacked out December 16, 2022 – January 9, 2023.
- Travel days restrictions are as follows:
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays.
- Travel continental U.S. to Hawaii is valid Sunday – Wednesday.
- Travel continental U.S. from Hawaii is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Interisland Hawaii travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only on Monday – Thursday.
- Travel to international destinations is valid only on Sunday – Wednesday.
- Travel from international destinations is valid only on Tuesday – Friday.
Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees. Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight. Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares. Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply. Advertised fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require a fare upgrade depending on fare purchased and Rapid Rewards® tier status. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Check your favorite routes now an book your next Southwest flights. This is also a good time to check your existing bookings. If the price is lower, you can just change it using the same dates and receive the difference back. Plus Southwest flights credits no longer expire.