Southwest Fare Sale – One Way Fares from $39, Hawaii from $100
Southwest Airlines today launched a sale with fares as low as $39 one-way. That price is also available for interisland flights in Hawaii. There are also $100 fares for travel to Hawaii from the West Coast. Customers can jump start the New Year and book their spring travel getaway through Jan. 6, 2022, for travel taking place Jan. 18, 2022, through May 18, 2022. Visit Southwest.com to view fares as well as terms and conditions.
“We’re kicking off the New Year with a huge sale for spring travel, making it easier than ever to meet your travel goals for 2022,” said Bill Tierney, Southwest Airlines Vice President of Marketing. “Southwest offers all Customers low fares, legendary Hospitality, and flexible policies, including no cancellation fees, no change fees, and bags fly free, which makes trip planning and day-of traveling to one of our 121 destinations across our network that much easier.”
Examples of one-way, low-fare spring getaways on Southwest.com include:
- As low as $39 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Panama City Beach, Fla.,
- As low as $39 one-way nonstop between Baltimore/Washington (BWI) and Syracuse,
- As low as $39 one-way nonstop between Phoenix and Palm Springs, Calif.,
- As low as $39 one-way for interisland flights in Hawaii,
- As low as $59 one-way nonstop between Las Vegas and Bellingham, Wash.,
- As low as $64 one-way nonstop between Fort Lauderdale and San Juan, PR,
- As low as $89 one-way nonstop between Denver and Santa Barbara, Calif.
- As low as $100 one-way nonstop between Los Angeles and Honolulu, Hawaii, and
- As low as $100 one-way nonstop between San Diego and Kahului, Hawaii
You can also use Rapid Rewards to book these fares. That $100 flight to Hawaii for example will cost you only 6,224 points. Southwest’s flight schedule is open through Sept. 5, 2022, and flights can be booked today at Southwest.com.
This is another good promotion from Southwest Airlines. Take a look at the promotion page and hopefully the dates line up with your travel plans. Southwest fares are always refundable, as long as you cancel your reservation at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. If you cancel, you’re eligible to receive 100% of your ticket value as a refund to your original form of payment. So this is a good time to also take a look at your current bookings and if you see a lower fare, you can cancel for free and rebook again at a lower price. Don’t forget to use one of the best credit cards for travel purchases or one of your Southwest credit cards.
Let me know if you book anything through this promotion.