Southwest has another flash sale with prices starting as low as $49 one-way. There’s also some international flights starting at $71 one-way, and interisland travel through Hawaii for $49 in this Southwest fare sale. Most of the $49 one-way deals are available on west coast routes that include travel between Long Beach and San Jose, San Jose and San Diego, and San Jose and Los Angeles. There are also $49 one-way flights between Nashville and Atlanta. For $59, travelers will find flights between Burbank and San Francisco, Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville, Las Vegas and Long Beach, Salt Lake City and Las Vegas, and Los Angeles and Los Vegas.
In the east cost prices are higher. You can find $99 flights between New York and Nashville, $91 flights between Atlanta and Boston, $104 flights between New York and Tampa, $119 flights between New York and New Orleans and $129 flights between Atlanta and Chicago.
Some of the top international deals start from Fort Lauderdale and include $71 one-way flights to Grand Cayman and $77 one-way flights to Nassau. There’s more one-way deals for a bit more, including $106 flights from Tampa to Havana, $120 flights from Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta etc.. All fares must be booked by May 2, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid May 21 through June 12, 2019, and August 20 through October 30, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 23-24, May 27, August 30, and September 2, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid May 21 through October 1, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through October 31, 2019.
- International travel valid August 20 through October 30, 2019.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 30 through May 2, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.