There’s a new Southwest Winter Sale with fares as low as $49 one-way. You need to book by April 11 to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid April 23 through June 12, 2019, and August 20 through October 31, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 23-24, May 27, August 30, September 2, 2019.
- International travel valid April 23 through May 16, 2019, and August 20 through October 31, 2019.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 2 through April 11, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.