Get Double TQPs Towards Southwest A-List with Credit Card Spend
If you fly Southwest often, then having A-List status gives you some useful benefits that make your journey more enjoyable. Now Southwest Airlines is making it easier for Rapid Rewards cardholders to earn A-List status. The spend on your card will get you double tier qualifying points that get your closer to A-List status and all the perks.
Receive 1,500 additional TQPs for each $10,000 in purchases made on your Rapid Rewards® Premier, Priority, Premier Business or Performance Business Credit Card between the first day of your billing cycle ending in May 2020 and the last day of your billing cycle ending in December 2020.
- During the promotional period you will earn 1,500 additional Tier Qualifying Points (TQP) on top of the 1,500 TQP you earn for every $10,000 in purchases with your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Priority, Premier, Premier Business, or Performance Business Credit Card from Chase.
- There is no maximum number of TQP that can be earned during the promotional period.
- Beginning with the day after your December 2020 statement date you will go back to earning 1,500 TQP for each $10,000 in purchases up to $100,000 in purchases annually, which equal 15,000 TQP
- Only the primary cardmember who received this offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is non-transferable.
With A-list status you get the following benefits on Southwest flights:
- Priority Boarding
- 25% Earning Bonus
- Free same day standby
- Priority check-in and security lane access
Flying Southwest is different from other airlines, especially the boarding experience. But with A-list status it gets much better. With this promotion it gets easier to earn A-list status as every $10,000 Southwest credit card spend will get you 3,000 TQPs instead of 1,500. The offer has targeted language, so log in at the promotion page to see if you qualify.