Southwest 50% Off Sale
Southwest Airlines has a big sale as part of their 50th anniversary celebration. You can get 50% off base fares when you book from June 15 through June 17, 2021. These low fares are available for travel between September 15 – November 3, 2021. The discount works for one-way or round trip Wanna Get Away®, Anytime, and Business Select® fares booked on Southwest.com or swabiz.com.
To get the discount you need to enter promo code SAVE50 in the Promo Code box when booking. Discount is applied before government taxes and fees. Offer is valid for domestic and international travel. While selecting your flights, discount will be visible as a strike-through of the original base fare. This promotion works with paid or award fares.
You can see the promotion page here, and also get started with booking your next getaway.
- Discount is valid on new reservations only.
- Discount will apply only for flights booked within the Promotion Period.
- If one direction of the trip is outside the Promotion Period and one is within the Promotion Period, only the portion of travel falling within the Promotion Period will be discounted.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
- The discount is only valid with the provided promotion code and is not combinable with other promotion codes or fares.
- All reward travel is subject to taxes, fees, and other government or airport-imposed charges of at least $5.60 per one-way trip. Applicable taxes, fees, and other government or airport-imposed charges can vary significantly based on your arrival and departure destination.
- The payment of any taxes, fees, and other government or airport-imposed charges is the responsibility of the Passenger and must be paid at the time reward travel is booked with a credit card, travel fund, or Southwest gift card.
A great promotion from Southwest. Take a look at the promotion page and hopefully the dates line up with your travel plans. Southwest fares are always refundable, as long as you cancel your reservation at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. If you cancel, you’re eligible to receive 100% of your ticket value as a refund to your original form of payment. So this is a good time to also take a look at your current bookings and if you see a lower fare, you can cancel for free and rebook again at a lower price. Don’t forget to use one of the best credit cards for travel purchases or one of your Southwest credit cards.
Let me know if you book anything through this promotion.