Earn American Airlines Miles When You Shop at CVS
American Airlines’ SimplyMiles program lets you earn miles for shopping at eligible merchants. Now there’s a promotion that will earn up to 1,000 AAdvantage miles for shopping at CVS with an aligible card.
Earn AAdvantage miles when you shop at CVS with a linked card. Offers vary. You can check your accounts here and you should see one of the following offers:
- Spend $45, get 1,000 AAdvantage miles
- Spend $45, get 500 AAdvantage miles
- Spend $45, get 250 AAdvantage miles
How it Works:
- Sign up of log in using your AAdvantage® number and password
- Add your Mastercard® to automatically earn your miles
- Activate your personalized and everyday offers
- Expires September 30, 2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Not valid at CVS locations inside Target stores.
- Offer does not apply to MinuteClinic payments, prescription purchases, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Offer valid for in-store purchases.
A nice bonus if you need to make purchases at CVS. You will earn up to 1,000 miles in addition to the credit card rewards.
HT: GC Galore