Buy a SimpliSafe Package and Earn 21,000 United/American Miles
With foreign and domestic travel slowed to a near standstill over the past seven months, travelers are no longer able to accrue points the way they used to (ticket purchases, in-flight entertainment etc.) But luckily, there are other way to earn miles and points. Brands like home security provider SimpliSafe for example are providing alternative ways to earn for their next big getaway.
Now through December 31, SimpliSafe is partnering with United MileagePlus and American AAdvantage, offering travelers the chance to earn 21,000 points towards travel, vacation packages and car rentals when they purchase a SimpliSafe system. In order to get the bonus points you need to purchase a new SimpliSafe system that includes at least one (1) Base Station, one (1) Keypad and at least three (3) additional sensors through this online campaign. Looks like this package should qualify for the bonus. It costs $259.95. All customers have to do is purchase their systems through these unique United and American microsites and enter their frequent flier / membership numbers at checkout.
- SimpliSafe offer valid only for MileagePlus or AAdvantage Members who purchase a new SimpliSafe system that includes at least one (1) Base Station, one (1) Keypad and at least three (3) additional sensors through this online campaign and provide valid member information.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Must enter their loyalty program information into the required form.
- Members will not be eligible to receive award miles if they return their SimpliSafe system within the first 60 days after purchase.
- All miles will be posted to member accounts within 12 to 14 weeks.
Additionally, I was told by SimpliSafe representatives that November 2 – December 31, all American Express card members who spend $200 or more with SimpliSafe will receive a $50 statement card. This is the same Amex Offer that expired recently.
This promo will be applied automatically at purchase. The offer applies to those who have had no spend through Amex with SimpliSafe in the last 12 months.
I have never used their products myself, but from reviews that I have read, it seems like an easy to use system. No drilling, no wiring, no tools. Just plug in your Base Station, place your sensors, and in a few minutes your whole home is protected.
We have seen similar offers in the past, but this is by far the best bonus they have provided. And you get to choose between United MileagePlus or American AAdvantage miles.