SHOWTIME Amex Offer: Get 2 Months for Free
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can get you two free months of SHOWTIME. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $10.99 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $10.99 or more online at showtime.com by 5/31/2023. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $21.98).
- Offer valid for streaming purchases made directly with SHOWTIME® online only at US website showtime.com.
- Excludes Pay Per View purchases and gift cards sold by authorized retailers.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you must be enrolled in the free trial prior to the campaign end date to qualify. Charges may not post to your account until the free trial has lapsed.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually).
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
I see this offers on multiple credit cards, so most cardholders should be eligible. Save the offer now if you think you might use it.
The SHOWTIME streaming service is available as a monthly subscription or as an annual subscription. If you choose to subscribe on a month-to-month basis, you will be charged $10.99/month when your free trial period ends. So this offer would give you two additional free months. If you choose to subscribe on an annual basis, you will be charged $99/year.