Shell Fuel Rewards, Earn 20¢/gal for Every $50 You Spend on Dining
Shell Fuel Rewards is a great program for fuel savings. The best way to save at Shell is with supermarket purchases, especially when they have deals on gift cards. But there’s also other ways to earn fuel discounts, such as online shopping, travel and dining. The earning rate for the latter has now been doubled.
For a limited time, earn 20¢/gal for every $50 you spend with a linked credit or debit card at participating dining locations. The usual rate is only 10¢/gal.
Offer valid through 9/30/19.
How to Redeem
- Find a participating Shell or other select gas station
- When prompted at the pump, select “Fuel Rewards”
- Swipe your Fuel Rewards card or key-in your Alt ID before you pay
- You will see the savings available
- Insert your credit or debit card to finish the transaction
- Pump will show the price you are paying per gallon
If you have Stop&Shop, Giant, Kroger and other affiliated supermarkets near you, then it’s a good idea to create a Shell Fuel Rewards account and link it. The frequent gift card deals will save you lots of money on gas. But also make sure to link your cards so you get gas savings for other activities as well such as dining. You also get a discount of 5¢/gal on all purchases with Gold status and another 10¢/gal off every Tuesday from T-Mobile.