Shake Shack Amex Offer: Spend $15, Get $5 or 500 Points
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $5 or earn you an extra 500 points at Shake Shack.
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit (or 500 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more for takeout dining at Shake Shack, online orders at shakeshack.com, or on the Shake Shack app by 7/15/2020.
- Offer valid for takeout dining at participating US locations, on Shake Shack App purchases, and on purchases of food made online but picked up in-restaurant.
- Excludes locations in ballparks, stadiums, airports, and racetracks, and international locations.
- Not valid on purchases of merchandise and gift cards made online and transactions made through third party delivery services.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
You can save $5 or earn an extra 500 points on an order of $15 or more at Shake Shack. You can use each version of the offer once if you have it on more than one card.
HT: GC Galore