SFGI Direct, Earn 1.71% APY with Savings Account
- Update 4/114/2020 – Rate lowered to 1.71% APY
- Update 3/16/2020 – Rate lowered to 1.86% APY
- Update 2/6/2020 – Rate lowered to 1.91% APY
SFGI Direct is offering the best possible rate out there, for a savings account with no maximum and no monthly requirements. You can earn 2.27% APY with their Savings account which is available nationwide.
SFGI Direct is an online division of Summit Community Bank. The SFGI Direct Savings account offer a 2.27% APY and requires a $500 minimum deposit to open an account. But if your balance falls below this amount, you’ll still earn the top rate as long as you maintain at least a dollar in the account. There are no monthly service charges.
Accounts can be opened online and are available nationwide. Paper checks and paper statements are not available. Interest rate is variable and subject to change after account opening, as is usually the case.
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Minimum Balance to earn interest $1
- FDIC insured up to maximum applicable limit
- There is a limit to your total initial deposit of $25,000.
- No limit on the amount of money you can keep in your SFGI Direct Savings account.
- Limit of 6 debits per month with this account.
The best rate being offered right now and it is also available nationwide. SFGI Direct is FDIC insured. I have never dealt with this bank in the past personally. If you have, let me and other readers know. Also keep an eye on the interest rate, as often it is changed without warning, especially now with rates falling. You can check other high yield accounts here.
- Offer Page
- APY: 2.27%
- Min/ Max Amount: $1 min
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- ChexSystems Pull: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: No