Save $5 at Amazon with Mastercard or American Express
Amazon has a new promotion that can save you $5 on your next purchase. To get this easy discount, you must have a Mastercard or American Express card, and also be targeted. The offer is shwoing up as a banner for some people but you can also check if you are eligible by just using the promo code that comes with it.
Get $5 off your next purchase of $20 or more when you use your Mastercard or Amex at checkout, with promo code GETFIVENOW. Here’s how it works:
- Make a purchase of $20 or more between August 10, 2021 and September 11, 2021.
- Have a qualifying card to your Amazon Account (Mastercard or American Express) and have a minimum purchase amount of $20
- Use promo code GETFIVENOW at checkout
- Get $5 off your purchase
Yu can see the promotion page here.
- This Offer is valid for a limited time only.
- Offer limited to one per amazon account and one per credit card.
- Amazon Business accounts are not eligible for this Offer.
- Offer only applies to orders placed on Amazon.com (via desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App), excluding products sold on the Amazon Fresh Store.
- A customer’s Amazon.com order must have a minimum purchase amount of $20 in order to qualify for the Offer. Items must be purchased in a single order.
- If you use the “1-Click” ordering method, you will not be able to redeem a promotional code.
If you have a Mastercard or American Express card in you wallet, check to see if you are eligible. Just go to Amazon, find one or more items over $20 that you need, and use the promo code. If it works, you can save $5.