Join Sam’s Club for $50, Get $50 Off First In-Club Purchase
If you’re looking for a new Sam’s Club membership, you can currently get one for “free”. The basic annual membership now costs $50. But you can get a $50 discount on your first in-club purchase if you sign up online. Check out the offer details below.
Join now as a new Club member for $50 (plus tax in some places) and receive an Instant Savings offer for $50 off $50 or more of qualifying purchases on one in-club transaction within first 60 days of membership. Must join online as a new Sam’s Club member through the link provided to qualify for this offer. Offer code 27Y9X is already applied.
This offer excludes alcoholic beverages, tobacco, milk, fuel, pharmacy, gift cards, memberships, or shipping costs.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam’s Club locations nationwide.
- Auto Renew: By accepting this offer, you agree to the terms and authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee and any add-on memberships, as well as any applicable taxes at then-current rate for your membership level every year until you cancel.
- The $50 Instant Savings offer will be loaded onto new membership account within 72 hours of membership activation and is valid for 60 days thereafter.
- Offer must be redeemed in a club location. Offer cannot be used on SamsClub.com or with Curbside Pickup.
- Offer valid through January 31, 2023.
This is a nice offer that will get you a free membership after making your first in-club purchase. You pay $50 and then get a $50 discount. However it’s worth noting that you MUST make the purchase in-store. You will also be enrolled in auto renewal, so make sure to turn that off if you don’t plan to renew.
Dosh also has an offer for $35 cash back on new memberships, and that could be a better option if you only plan to make purchase online. i don’t think the two offers will stack, but it’s worth a try.