Sam’s Club Amex Offer: Earn Extra 4X Points on All Purchases 12/31
Yet another great Amex Offer from American Express today. This one is for Sam's Club. You can earn an extra 4 Membership Rewards points for your purchases, both online and in stores. This Sam’s Club Amex Offer is targeted.
Get 4 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled card in store at Sam’s Club or online at samsclub.com by 12/31/2019.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes customer service phone orders.
- Excludes in-Club optical centers and eye doctors.
- Excludes prescription and photo transactions made via mobile app.
- Excludes Sam’s Club fuel, first time memberships purchased online and third party services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing, Instacart Groceries, home improvement services, travel and entertainment, pest control, smart home security, and mortgage).
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A great offer from American Express. Sam’s Club sell many gift cards, and also has gift card deals from time to time. The extra earning applies to online purchases and in-store as well. Plus you have until the end of the year to take advantage of it. That’s a lot of points up for grabs, especially if you have it on a card like Blue Business Plus that already earns 2x everywhere. If you need e membership, you can check out this offer.
Let me know if you see the offer and on what cards you have it.