Royal Caribbean Amex Offer: Spend $1,000 and Get 25K Points
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you 25,000 points when you book your next Royal Caribbean cruise. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you use your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more transactions on reservations booked at royalcaribbean.com, by phone at 1-866-562-7625 or by contacting your preferred travel advisor by 12/31/2022.
- Offer valid on bookings made online at royalcaribbean.com or by calling 1-866-562-7625 or your Travel Professional.
- Reservations must be booked on US website only.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes onboard purchases, e-gift card and physical gift card purchases made online, transfers/transportation to the ship, Royal Caribbean/Universal Resort Joint Vacation, MGM Resort International Joint Vacation and Royal Wedding Packages. Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands.
- Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
If you plan on booking a cruise with Royal Caribbean, then this offer should come in handy. Spending can be completed in one or more transactions on reservations booked at royalcaribbean.com.