Chase and several other banks have a new offer for savings at Rite Aid. We have seen this offer in the past. You can net some decent savings if you have any purchases planned at Rite Aid stores, or online.
Earn 10% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum. Offer expires 1/1/2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 1/1/2021.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
The offer is targeted, but check your accounts and add it now if you plan to use it.