Check your Chase accounts for an offer that can save you a few bucks at Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Chase Offer
There’s two different offers:
- Earn 5% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $4.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 11/25/2019.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
What Are Chase Offers?
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or online if you received a link by email.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, Suntrust and BB&T account.