Ridgewood Savings Bank has a $100 bonus available for new business checking accounts. You need to go into a branch to open the account and you need checks and debit cards from an old account to get bonus.
The $100 bonus comes in three parts:
- $50 when you activate and use a Ridgewood Savings Bank Business Debit Card
- $25 when you bring your current checks from another financial institution (Checks must be in the same title as the new account established)
- $25 when you bring your current Business Debit Card from another financial institution (Debit Card must be in the same title as the new account established)
Offers available to businesses located in New York only. Offer valid for new business customers with funds not presently on deposit at Ridgewood Savings Bank.
New business customer must mention this offer at the time of account opening.
Not one of the best bonuses around but could be useful if you live in New York and you have some checks and debit cards from other accounts. Requirement are pretty easy, but you need to into a branch and the bonus is only $100. They’re also pretty difficult with personal accounts, but I’m not familiar with their business checking accounts process.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: NY
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: One debit transaction. Also bring old checks and debit card
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown