You Can Now Make a Reservation for Centurion New York
Centurion New York is an exclusive luxury space that will open its doors in Manhattan on March 9th. Unlike airport lounges, this location will cater mainly to Amex Centurion cardmembers. But all other American Express cardholders can also visit.
If you are a Centurion member, you can use the Centurion New York app to make a reservation and get more information. If you don’t have the Centurion card, then you need to chat in the Amex app to make a reservation. There’s limited access for non-Centurion members, with most seating reserved for Centurions.
The lounge is located on the 55th floor of One Vandebilt in Midtown Manhattan. It features a casual fine dining experiences curated by Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud. There’s also a chic bar serving signature cocktails and a salon where members can relax and unwind. Members will also enjoy other perks such as access to private rooms, programming and events. When booking there are three options to choose from, and the lounge is open daily. A $100 fee applies to bookings cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
- Centurion cardmembers may bring up to 5 guests for dining reservations, and up to 3 guests for walk-in access.
- Other Amex member can bring up to 5 guests for dining reservations.
- Children under 13 aren’t permitted, and those over 13 are only allowed in until 6pm.
- The Gallery: A fine dining experience curated by Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud.
- The Studio: Casual dining featuring an evolving menu of unique and light fare, grounded in superb ingredients.
- The Studio Bar: Chic and lively signature ambiance offering lite bites, and classic and hand-crafted cocktails.
There’s also an open Salon with complimentary coffee.
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Sun: Centurion New York is open 11am-10pm.
- 8:30pm will be the last seating for The Gallery
- 9pm will be the last seating for The Studio
- You need to choose attire that reflects the ethos of Centurion New York, such as smart casual/chic attire.
- No athleisure, inappropriate or offensive clothing.
- Limit the use of laptops, cell phones and tablets, and other electronic devices after 6pm in all dining areas.
- Please keep all cell phones on silent and be respectful when using cell phones.
- Phonography is discouraged, expect for private events.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to any patrons under 21 years of age.
- Patrons under 21 are not permitted to sit at the bar.
- Only registered service animals are allowed in Centurion New York.
- Payments can be made using any American Express credit card or cash only.
This information was collected from an American Express representative and View from the Wing. I’m not a Centurion cardholder, so if you have the card, please share any other relevant information.