Rakuten, Earn 2.5% Cash Back at Staples Stores
Rakuten is offering some members the opportunity to earn 2.5% cash back for in-store purchases at Staples. This could be a good addition to 5% cash back that you earn with card like Chase Ink Cash. Gift cards are excluded in the terms but it doesn’t hurt to add your card to Rakuten anyway.
- Offer expires Dec. 31, 2021.
- Terms and restrictions apply. Rakuten reserves the right to modify the Cash Back reward rate at any time without notice to you.
- Limit of 1 redemption per cardholder.
- Debit card purchases must be processed as credit to be eligible for Cash Back. When using your debit card, do not enter your PIN.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases. Cash Back from gift card purchases will be deducted from your Cash Back Balance.
- Only US-issued payment cards are eligible to enroll and earn Cash Back. In-Store offers not valid for online purchases and may not be combined with other Rakuten rewards. US stores only. Offer not valid at locations in US territories. Offer may be displayed on multiple websites but is redeemable only once per qualifying transaction. If you link to the same offer on more than one site, your qualifying transaction will only be eligible for rewards or benefits associated with the offer through the most recently linked site. A linked offer will expire 1 hour after redemption. After such time the offer must be re-linked prior to your next purchase. A linked offer that has not been redeemed will automatically expire 45 days after it is linked or on the date the offer itself ends, whichever is sooner. Cash Back earned will be paid with your next eligible Rakuten Big Fat Check!
This offer is targeted, so not everyone will see the 2.5% cash back rate for in-store purchases at Staples.
Rakuten also has a $40 signup bonus right now if you don’t have an account.