Costco Selling One Year of Private Flights Membership for $17,500
When you browse Costco’s website you don’t normally plan on spending thousands of dollars. But in its digital codes page, besides several gift card, you can also find an offer for a one year private aviation membership that will cost you $17,499.
The membership is from Wheels Up, a leading private aviation company that delivers a total aviation solution for over 9,000 individuals, families, and businesses across North America. While the membership is not something everyone can afford, or should get, it significantly reduces the up-front cost to fly privately and enable a member to book a private plane as easily as a ride share. Wheels Up provides access to one of the world’s largest owned and managed fleets of private aircraft, totaling over 300 planes- as well as a fleet of 1,250+ Wheels Up-approved partner aircraft ranging from Light to Large-Cabin Jets. Members can also attend exclusive events and take advantage of a suite of hospitality, lifestyle, and retail benefits from some of the world’s preeminent brands.
The price listed above only get you a membership. Once your membership is activated, you can either “pay as you fly” or purchase a Fund Program (sold separately through Wheels Up) to lock in some extra benefits. With Pay-As-You-Fly you only pay the upfront price per trip. Flights are dynamically priced with a capped hourly rate on 300 days a year. With the Fund Program you get more guarantees, more days with capped hourly rates, a lower rate on the King Air 350i, and lower billable flight times. The package also gets you a $3,500 Costco Shop Card and $4,000 flight credit.
Wheels Up Core Private Aviation Membership One Year
- 12-month membership plus $3,500 Costco Shop Card
- $4,000 flight credit
- Book safe, comfortable private aircraft to meet your exact financial and travel needs
- Receive guaranteed nationwide aircraft availability up to 365 days a year
- Attend Signature and regional events
- Take advantage of exclusive member benefits, including a complimentary 1-year Inspirato Membership for luxury vacations
- Received dedicated account management
- Delivered via Email
- See offer here.
Wheels Up Connect Private Aviation One-Year Membership
There is also a cheaper option for $1,994.99 which doesn’t get you any guarantees or credits.
- 12 Month Membership
- Book Safe, Comfortable Private Aircraft to Meet your Exact Financial and Travel Needs
- Take Advantage of Shared Flights to Fly Private with other Members and Split the Cost
- Explore the Wheels Up Community Forums to Coordinate Shared Flights with other Members
- Enjoy Signature Events and Exclusive Member Benefits
- See offer here.
- Recipient’s email address MUST be supplied in the email field on Shipping Address page
- Wheels Up Partners LLC (“Wheels Up”) does not operate aircraft; U.S. FAA-licensed and DOT-registered air carriers participating in the program, including certain carriers affiliated with Wheels Up through common ownership, exercise full operational control of all flights offered by or arranged through Wheels Up
- For on-demand flights and shuttle flights operated as scheduled service, Wheels Up acts solely as an agent for Wheels Up members and guests in arranging these flights on their behalf
- For shuttle flights operated as Public Charter service, Wheel Up acts as principal in offering these flights subject to the DOT’s Public Charter rules contained in 14 CFR Part 380
- All aircraft owned or leased by Wheels Up are leased to an affiliated air carrier and are operated exclusively by that carrier
One thought on “Costco Selling One Year of Private Flights Membership for $17,500”
Pingback: COSTCO SELLING PRIVATE JET MEMBERSHIP FOR 17500