This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
Ponce Bank, Get $50 to $150 Bonus with $25K to $75K Deposit
Ponce Bank is offering a bonus of up to $150 for new High-yield Savings Accounts. This bonus requires large deposits, but it works out to a total of 1.3% APY for 90 days including the 0.5% the account earns. Not a huge bonus, but better than most savings accounts. Let’s see how this Ponce Bank bonus works, and if it makes sense for you.
Earn up to $150 for deposits made into your Ponce Bank High-yield Savings Account. Simply complete your account registration, transfer your funds and maintain the balance for at least 90 days, to claim your Bonus. You can receive a:
- $50 bonus when you deposit $25,000+
- $100 bonus when you deposit $50,000+
- $150 bonus when you deposit $75,000+
Bonus cash to be deposited by SaveBetter LLC into customer’s Customer Account within 30 days after customer qualifies for the offer.
- This offer is available nationwide.
- US customers only.
- Not open to SaveBetter or Deposit Solutions employees.
No monthly fees.
This Ponce Bank bonus is not that great, but you can definitely earn more than what you would get from other “high-yield” accounts. The bonus itself works out to 0.8% APY for the 90 days that you need to keep the funds in the account. Add the 0.5% that you earn, and you have a total of 1.3%. Not bad, but not that amazing either.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Ponce Bank High-yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 2/28/21
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: $25K to $75 deposit for 90 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown