Point Debit Card, Get Free (Up to $1K) Rimowa Luggage with 5 Referrals
The Point Debit Card usually has a $100 referral bonus and signup bonus. It comes with a $99 annual fee and often has plenty of offers that make it worthwhile.
Now some accounts have an interesting referral bonus that can get you up to $1,000 for inviting 5 friends. However this bonus comes in the form of free Rimowa luggage. These are quite popular among frequent travelers and quite expensive.
For a limited time only, if you introduce 5 friends to Point Card before 11/26/2021, you’ll get the Rimowa bag of your choice when each friend spends $200 before 12/5/2021. Point will credit your account with points equal to a settled transaction at Rimowa before 12/17/2021 using your Point Card (up to $1000).
There’s also a bonus for new users, but it’s similar to the usual offer. Each Referred User will receive 9900 points (equal to the $99 annual fee) upon meeting their spend requirement of $200 before 12/5/2021.
- If the transaction at Rimowa is refunded or reversed, Point may withdraw or not grant the points associated with this offer.
- All spend by Referred Users must settle and not be the subject of refunds or returns to be eligible.
- The value of this offer or program may result in miscellaneous income received from Point.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the offer/program.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, the account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
The Point Debit Card usually has easy spending bonuses and increased earning at select merchants. This new referral bonus could be worth it if you really want some new Rimowa Luggage since you get get $1,000 worth for inviting 5 friends. The normally offer if just $100, although very rarely we see $200 referral bonuses.
The signup bonus on the other hand is now $99, and has been $100 for a long time.