PointCard Titan Review
PointCard currently offers a debit card with a $99 annual fee that offers frequent promotions and bonuses. Now PointCard has announced the launch of the new PointCard Titan, a charge card that will become available for customers in the Spring of 2022.
PointCard says this is a modern charge card with no spending limits. It is available in three custom designed editions. Besides the design, you can also customize your rewards categories, switch when you want, and redeem points for airline miles, cash-back, or crypto.
The charge card will also come with a hefty $399 annual fee. It will include transfer partners, travel benefits such as Priority Pass and free TSA PreCheck and Global Entry and more. So let’s get into the details of this PointCard Titan review.
There’s currently no signup bonus listed on the PointCard Titan page. You can reserve your spot to apply here.
- $100,000 annual income, or
- $10,000 in liquid assets including cash or investments such as stock and crypto
Multiply the points where you spend the most. Pick two options from 5x and two from 3x, and switch whenever you want. You can change your selected rewards options from both the 3x and 5x categories on a monthly basis inside Point app. Here are the categories you can choose from:
- Pick two 5x categories:
- Food delivery
- EV charging
- Pick two 3x categories:
- 1x Everything else
Plus we should expect increased earning at select merchants, similar to the current Point Debit Card. Some of the brands listed are:
- Everlane 15x pts
- Rimowa 15x pts
- Acne Studios 10x pts
- Aimé Leon Dore 5x pts
- Aesop 5x pts
Transfer points to airline miles, get instant cash-back, and even ride the crypto wave. Some of the transfer partners include:
- Star Alliance
- and 20+ more
1 point is equal to $0.01. But it is not clear what transfer ratios for travel partners or other redemption options will also be 1:1.
- Complimentary TSA PreCheck® and Global Entry
- Priority Pass lounge access for you and a guest.
- Protect your privacy with one-time use cards when shopping online. With virtual cards, you control it all.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Lock, unlock, set spending limits, and add family or staff as entrusted cardholders.
- Get personalized support via iMessage, text, and phone. Anytime, anywhere. Humans found 24/7.
- Applying won’t affect your credit. Your spending limits grow with you. You never pay interest.
The card has a huge annual fee of $399 and with no signup bonus it’s difficult to see anyone going for it with so many other premium cards out there. Even with a decent bonus the card still lacks any credits or outstanding perks that could justify the annual fee.
This is probably not the final version of the card and hopefully it gets better before launch. Let me know what you think!