PointCard Streak Bonus, Get $10 When You Spend $50
If you have a PointCard, you can earn a $10 bonus for making daily purchase for 5 days in a row. We have seen better streak bonuses in the past, but this is still easy money. Check out the details of the offer below.
You can receive 1,000 points (worth $10) if you make a purchase with your PointCard for 5 consecutive days by 11:59PM PDT 3/31/2022 (excluding funds transfers and restricted MCCs) and the total amount over such seven day period is greater than or equal to $50. You can see the offer in your app.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the offer/program. Please consult your personal tax advisor if you have any questions about how this could affect your taxes.
- This offer is subject to change and may be cancelled at any time without notice.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment and transactions must settle within four weeks.
- Please allow up to four weeks for points to post to your account.
- Your earned points will appear in your app.
- Point Up Inc. expressly reserves the right to withhold points that it believes in good faith were earned through fraudulent, dishonest, or otherwise prohibited actions.
A good offer for everyday purchases. You just need to spend a total of $50 over 5 days and make a purchase each day. You will get $10 back. The PointCard also has increased earning rates at several popular merchants, which could make this steak bonus easier.
If you don’t have the card, you can apply now to get a $100 bonus. Some referrals also have a $150 signup bonus.