Point Card, Earn 10% Back on Up to $500 in Amazon Purchases
If you have a Point Card, you can get 10% back on your Amazon purchases over the next few days. You can save as much as $50. The point Card is a debit card that offers great cash back rates often, and this one aligns perfectly with Amazon Prime Day 2021.
Earn 10 points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your Point Card at Amazon before 11:59 p.m. PDT, June 27, 2021. Points are redeemable for cash, where 1 point = $0.01 upon redemption. Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 5,000 points on eligible purchases during this offer period.
- Offer valid in-store and on orders placed online at Amazon.com or through the Amazon iOS or Android mobile apps.
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications.
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days after charges appear on your Point billing statement.
- Points may not be credited to, or may be taken away from, your account if qualifying purchases are cancelled or returned.
A great offer for Amazon purchases, especially today and tomorrow since you can probably find tons of deals. If you don’t have the card, you can apply now to get a $100 bonus when you spend $1,000 within 30 days.