PNC Bank Business Checking Bonus, Get $200-$500 with New Account (Select States)
Update: This offer is back through September 30, 2022. The $400 bonus is not available this time around.
PNC Bank has a bonus of $200 or $500 for new business checking account. You can open the accounts online and in-branch. This PNC business checking bonus is available in select states until June 30, 2022.
Most people will see the $200 bonus.
- Open a qualifying Business Checking or Business Checking Plus account by 6/30/22.
- Maintain an average cycle balance of $5,000 in your new checking account for each of the first three statement cycles;
- 20 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa Debit card transactions must be made within the first three statement cycles.
In some states there’s a $400 bonus as well. Open a qualifying Business Checking or Business Checking Plus account by 12/31/21. Maintain an average cycle balance of $10,000 in your new checking account for each of the first three statement cycles; 20 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa Debit card transactions must be made within the first three statement cycles.
This time around there is also a $500 bonus for select business checking accounts that require a large balance:
- Open a qualifying Treasury Enterprise Plan or Analysis Business Checking account by 6/30/22.
- Maintain a minimum average cycle balance of $30,000 for each of the first three statement cycles.
- Offer only available to businesses with an annual revenue less than $5 million.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- Possibly limited to OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN, PA.
PNC Bank waives fees for first three months. After that, the following monthly fees apply, but can be waived with the listed activities:
- Business Checking – $12 Monthly Fee
- Make $1,000 in business credit card purchases with a linked PNC credit card
- Maintain an average minimum monthly collected balance of $1,500
- Treasury Enterprise Plan – $50
- Analysis Business Checking – $20
We have seen this bonus continuously for a while now. But this time around there is also a $500 bonus for Treasury Enterprise Plan or Analysis Business Checking account. These accounts are better options for those who plan to use them actively. Also you need a minimum average cycle balance of $30,000 for each of the first three statement cycles.
The Business Checking account qualifies for the $200 or $500 bonus, which it’s easier to keep fee free. Plus, you have the option of opening the account online or in-branch.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $200/$$500
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN, PA.
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: $5K/$30K balance for 90 days, 20 debit transactions
- Monthly Fee: $12/$20/$50
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date:
9/30/20 12/31/20 3/31/21 9/30/21 12/31/216/30/22 9/30/22