Playa Hotels & Resorts Offer Complimentary COVID-19 Testing
Effective January 26, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention has expanded requirements for a negative COVID-19 test result to all air-travel passengers entering the United States.
As a result, Playa offers complimentary COVID-19 antigen testing, which is accepted as part of the CDC’s expanded U.S. travel requirements. Complimentary antigen tests are available to registered guests returning to the U.S. from any of its 17 resorts across Mexico and throughout the Caribbean. Playa guarantees test results and will ensure guests have a room while they wait. Quarantined guests will also receive a 50% discount on accommodations.
- Complimentary Antigen testing January 22, 2021 through April 30, 2021
- Based on 3-Night Stay in Mexico and the Dominican Republic
- Based on 5-Night Stay in Jamaica – $49 per Antigen test for stays less than 5-Nights in Jamaica resorts
- Concessions for large groups/weddings staying less than 5-nights|
- Testing results guaranteed or we provide a room while you wait|
- Up to 50% discount on accommodations for quarantined guests
- Negotiated discounts for PCR Tests
Playa Hotels & Resorts
This is a list of all the properties where you can complimentary testing before your return to the United States.
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun
- Turquoize Cancun
- Panama Jack Resorts Cancun
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
- Hilton Playa Del Carmen Adult Resort
- Panama Jack Resorts Playa Del Carmen
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
- Hilton Rose Hall
- Jewel Grande
- Jewel Paradise Cove Adult Resort
- Sanctuary Cap Cana
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana
- Hilton La Romana
- Hilton La Romana Adult Resort
Currently, U.S. travelers to the Dominican Republic and Mexico do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. However, Jamaica is requiring Americans age 12 and up to present a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result taken within 10 days of travel in order to check-in for their flight.