COVID-19 Antigen Self Tests on Sale
Beginning January 15, 2022, individuals with private health insurance coverage or covered by a group health plan who purchase an over-the-counter COVID-19 diagnostic test authorized, cleared, or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will be able to have those test costs covered by their plan or insurance. Insurance companies and health plans are required to cover 8 free over-the-counter at-home tests per covered individual per month. Also don’t forget to get your 4 free tests from USPS.
Here are some of these tests that you can buy online. They often for in and out of stock.
- iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, 2 for $19.80 on Amazon (affiliate link)
- BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test, 2 for $20.89 on Amazon (affiliate link)
- BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test, 2 for $19.88 at Walmart
- On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Tech-Enabled, Rapid Self-Test, 2 for $15.88 at Sam’s Club
- FlowFlex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, 1 for $9.99 at CVS
Let me know if you see them in stock anywhere else.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.
2 thoughts on “COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Tests on Sale”
The iHealth ones I received from amazon in 3-4 days even though it said 2+ weeks. So it could be sooner.