Peacock Amex Offer: Spend $4.99, Get $4.99 Back (3X)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer for NBCUniversal’s Peacock streaming service. With this offer you can get the first three months for free, if you sign up for the cheapest plane. Peacock Premium (with ads) costs $4.99/month and Peacock Premium (no ads) will cost $9.99/month.
Update: This offer is back again through 5/31/23.
Get $4.99 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled Card to spend $4.99+ in one or more eligible US transactions in any 1 month during the offer period. Valid online at peacocktv.com. Your ability to redeem will reset on a monthly basis until 8/31/22.
- Offer valid online only via peacocktv.com. In order to qualify, you must subscribe to Peacock online at peacocktv.com and pay Peacock directly with your eligible Card.
- If you do not already have a Peacock account, in order for your transaction to be eligible, you must visit peacocktv.com and create a Peacock account, select the “Peacock Premium” plan and enter your eligible American Express Card payment information.
- Excludes subscriptions bundled with cable services and bundles and promotional offers through third parties.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Once you add the offer to your eligible Card, you must spend a minimum of $4.99 in one or more eligible US transactions by the last day of each calendar month to be considered eligible for a one-time statement credit.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for those who want to try out Peacock. The Peacock Premium subscription with ads will cost you $4.99 per month, so you would be getting it for free for the first three months. The offer seems to be widely available.