PayPal/Venmo QR Code Offers, $25 Off $25 on First Purchase at Bloomingdale’s
PayPal and Venmo have an offer to get $25 cash back on the first purchase made at Bloomingdale’s using the QR code that’s available in the app. This promotion is for in-store purchases only. Check out the details below.
PayPal and Venmo are now accepted in-person at participating Bloomingdale’s stores nationwide! Just use either app to make your first Bloomingdale’s in-store order and get $25 cash back. Offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
You should be able to use this offer once with PayPal and then a second time with Venmo.
- Offer is valid through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021
- Open only to residents of any one 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are holders of a U.S. personal, premier or business PayPal account in good standing are 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible Purchases do not include:
- any purchase made through PayPal checkout (the PayPal button), not using PayPal QR code functionality
- send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), not using PayPal QR code functionality
- charitable donations
- purchases made using PayPal.me
- PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®, PayPal Extras Mastercard®, and PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®, purchases directly and not through a QR code purchase using a Valid Account; and
- purchases made in any other currency than USD.
We have seen several QR code offers from PayPal and Venmo recently as they push this new feature. You should be able to use this $25 off $25 discount once with each app. Just make sure it is showing in your offers in the app before purchasing. You show the QR code in the app to pay at the store.