PayPal Referral Bonus, $20 for Both Parties
PayPal has doubled the referral bonus for both parties. You can usually get a $10 bonus for referrals, but now you can earn $20 when you refer a friend. Just send them 1 cent, and when they sign up, link their card, and spend $5 or more all by March 31st, you both get $20.
Here’s how it works:
- Send 1 cent to a friend who doesn’t have PayPal
- Ask them to sign up and link their bank account or card
- When they spend or send $5+, we’ll send you both $20
You can do this with up to five friends, so you could get up to $100 for sending 1 cent to five friends (just don’t forget to remind them to send or spend at least $5). Terms apply. Offer may be canceled or modified at any time. All steps must be completed by 3/31/21 to earn limited time $20 referral bonus.
- Rewards will post to your account by approximately April 3rd 2021 11:59 PM EST after you have qualified for the Reward.
- Referees must also verify the cell number linked to their account with PayPal for the referee and referrer to be eligible for their respective rewards.
- Limit: one (1) reward per referee Valid Account and five (5) rewards per referrer Valid Account throughout the entire reward period.
- If two or more referrers invite the same referee, PayPal will credit the reward to the person who sent the $0.01 first, as determined in PayPal’s sole discretion.
I received the offer by email, but I don’t see any targeted language in the terms. So I am not sure if the offer is available for everyone. Most people probably have PayPal nowadays, but if you can invite a few friends and family members, it should be easy money.