PayPal, Get $10 When You Spend $20 at CVS
Earlier today I wrote about an offer to get $25 from PayPal for shopping at select merchants. Now there’s another offer that will get you another $10 for spending $20 or more at CVS and paying with PayPal.
Get a $10 reward for your first CVS® in-store purchase using PayPal. Make your first touch-free payment of $20 or more with the PayPal app in-store and get a $10 reward. Offer ends 12/12/2020. Reward must be used by 1/31/2021.
Here’s how it works:
- Open the PayPal app on your phone
- Show your QR code
- Complete the transaction touch-free
- Open only to residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are: (1) holders of a U.S. personal (including PayPal, PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus), premier or business PayPal account in good standing; and (2) are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Eligible Purchases do not include: (1) any purchase made through PayPal checkout (the PayPal button), not using PayPal QR code functionality, (2) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), not using PayPal QR code functionality, (3) charitable donations, (4) purchases made using PayPal.me, (5) PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®, PayPal Extras Mastercard®, and PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® purchases directly and not through a QR code purchase using a Valid Account; and (6) purchases made in any other currency than USD.
- If an Eligible Purchase is refunded, results in a failed capture, or otherwise does not complete during the Offer Period, that Eligible Purchase will not qualify for earning the Reward. For purposes of Reward redemption, Eligible Purchases also include any purchase made through PayPal checkout (1, in the preceding sentence), not just purchases as CVS stores using the PayPal QR code functionality.
- Qualification period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. ET on December 12, 2020 (“Qualification Period”).