Earn 2% Cashback this Month with Your PayPal Business Debit Mastercard
PayPale has the following offer for business accounts:
- Earn 2% cash back on all purchases cash back offer valid from April 1, 2020, through April 30, 2020. Valid only on a chip-enabled PayPal Business Debit Mastercard.
The terms for eligible transaction might vary from one account to the other though, so check yours. Here are two different set of terms:
- Transactions eligible for bonus cash back include: credit transactions which you sign for and which are processed by Mastercard.
- Transactions eligible for bonus cash back include: credit transactions which you sign for and which are processed by Mastercard; online transactions processed by Mastercard; purchases processed via a debit network (including PIN-less debit transactions); and phone transactions processed by Mastercard. (this is the one I see in my account)
Some people received emails. I didn’t get an email but I see the offer when I go to the PayPal Business Debut MasterCard page.
- Transactions that are not eligible for bonus cash back include, but are not limited to: cash withdrawals, cash advances, and the cash-back portion of any point-of-sale purchase.
- The standard 1% cashback benefits minimum $1 earn cashback requirement is suspended for the duration of this limited time offer.
- Bonus cash back will be added to the account with PayPal associated with the PayPal Business Debit Card that completed the eligible transaction(s) weekly based on qualifying purchase settlement.
- Beginning May 1, 2020, the program’s standard 1% on eligible purchases benefit will replace the promotional offer.