New Citi Offers for Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian and Uber
Citi recently launched offers similar to Amex Offers and Chase Offers for some cardholders. To look for these offers, you can log in here, or look in your app. Go to Services at the bottom of the app, then Products & Offers, and you should see the offers at the bottom of the page, if you are eligible. Some people are seeing new offers for savings with Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian and Uber. Plus these old offers for IHG brands are still available.
Here are the new offers:
- 30% off any Uber trip, up to $10, up to 4 times per person
- $50 back on $500 spend with Virgin Atlantic
- $20 back on $200 spend with Hawaiian
Offer must be added to your Citi card before you make a payment directly with the merchant.
- Limit of one enrolled card and one statement credit per card member
- Offer valid at US properties only
- Reservations must be made directly with IHG
More good offers from Citi, but these are still somewhat targeted. Some people don’t see these Citi Offers at all. I don’t see them in my old or new Citi Premier Card account. Let me know if it works for you, or if you see any other offers.