Spend $100+, get 2,000 MR Points Best Western
Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Best Western from 6/23/17 to 8/23/17.
- Offer valid on Best Western® branded hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App or by calling 1-800 257-1853.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Excludes Vib and Glo locations.
Spend $50 or more, get $40 back Martha Stewart Wine
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at marthastewartwine.com by 9/30/2017.
- Offer valid only at marthastewartwine.com.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase, receive and consume alcohol.
Both offers seem targeted but widely available.
The first one can same you up to 20% at Best Western, and it only requires a $100 minimum spend. Nice for cheap stays.
The second one could be useful for wine lovers. You get an 80% discount, and the website had a decent selection with prices starting at just above $12. You’ll have to pay $9.99 for shipping. TopCashBack gives you 12% back which some nice extra savings since it is on your total amount. As Skip points out in the comments they also have an offer of 6 wines for $59.99 with free shipping. You can pick the wines yourself, but you get to pick whether you want red, white or 3 of each.