There’s two new Amex Offers that came out today that can save you a good amount on hotel stays at MGM properties in Las Vegas or participating World’s Leading Cruise Lines.
Spend $250 or more, get $50 back – MGM Resorts
Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with select MGM Resorts International destinations from 7/5/2017 – 10/5/2017. (#AmexMGM)
- Offer valid only at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, Delano® Las Vegas, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts International (or destinations listed above), by phone, by individual resort websites, or through mlife.com, and mobile app.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Spend $500 or more, get $100 back – World’s Leading Cruise Lines
Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn by 12/31/2017. See wlcl.com/amex.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with
- Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419
- Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259
- Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083
- Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273
- Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619
- Excludes the following brands: Costa, P&O Cruises, P&O Australia, Aida and Fathom.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers and transportation to the ship, gift and services, full ship charters, Base Camp at Denali Park (Holland America), McKinley Chalet Resort (Holland America), Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection Plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations.
- Excludes gift cards.
- Excludes the following if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings.
- Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible.
Good deals if Las Vegas or a cruise is in your travel plans. 20% savings is nothing to sneeze at, so definitely save it on your cards. With the MGM offer you could also purchase gift cards at the front desk to trigger the Amex Offer. It has previously worked with similar deals.