Moomoo Free Trading App, Get Two Free Stocks with $100 Funding

Moomoo is a free trading app lets you buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs with no commission fees. It also includes pre-market and post-market trading for free, and there is no minimum deposit requirement.

Sign Up Here

moomoo trading app

Signup Bonus

The Moomoo app is offering a free stock when you sign up for a new account. The stock can be valued anywhere between $8 and $200. You have a 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $8-$10, a 1% chance for a value of $10-$50, and a 1% chance for a value of $50-$200.

On top of that, there’s also a bonus for funding the account. You get another free stock for funding with $100 or more withing 30 days. Again, this stock could be valued anywhere from $10 to $1,000.

Sign Up Here

More Free Stocks

There’s many similar apps and websites for free stock and options trading. And many of them have similar or better offers. Here’s a few that I have covered here on the site.

Guru’s Wrap-up

Two free stocks for signing up and funding with $100 or more. Should be worth at least $20, but hopefully you do better than that.

I have already signed up for a few of these trading apps and you might start forgetting what accounts you have soon. Make sure to compile a list of all of them if it gets too much. Most people will probably just stick with one as their main trading app.

Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) newsletter!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

9 thoughts on “Moomoo Free Trading App, Get Two Free Stocks with $100 Funding”

  1. Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link and use my username (matthewslonaker) as your invitation code.

  2. Did moomoo and also SoFi. For moomoo I got 2 stocks $10 each. Not bad. But the name is terrible. who picked this name for an investing app? I got $100 worth of stock for SoFi and I think I will stick with this app for investing. Much better interface.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to receive notifications of every new post by email.

Join 5,814 other subscribers

Support the site: Shop through our 

Stay Connected
Join our new Facebook Group

(exclusive opportunities for members only)

Popular Posts
Homepage | About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to receive one daily email (sent at 8PM ET, Monday through Friday) with all the news and deals.

%d bloggers like this: