Moomoo, Get Up to 4 Free Stocks When You Sign Up
Moomoo is a commission free stock trading app, owned by Futu Holdings Ltd and based in California, US. Unlike other stock trading apps, Moomoo gives traders the opportunity to see real-time data such as bids and trades being executed. While there are many free trading apps out there, Moomoo provides Level 2 data, which is rare. You also get things like market analysis, stock screener and you are covered up to $500,000 in case of any event which would jeopardize your funds. Futu Holdings Ltd is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Now Moomoo has changed the signup bonus for new customers. It used to be either 1 or 2 free stocks for those who sign up. But with this new offer you can get up to 4 free stocks. You do need to deposit $5K or more to get all 4 free stocks.
- Sign up for a new account and get:
- 1 free stock (valued up to $200) after your net deposits reach $100 within 3 months
- 1 extra free stock (valued up to $1,000) after your net deposits reach $1500 within 3 months
- 2 extra free stocks (valued up to $1,000) after your net deposits reach $5000 within 3 months
The two parts of this offer have been around for a while. But now new and existing customers can get another $100 in stocks when they transfer $3000 or more worth of stocks to Moomoo. This promotion is available only until December 31, 2020.
Your free stock could end up being Tesla, Netflix, Apple, etc. You have a 1 in 250 chance to win one of those shares, Moomoo says in the offer.
- Promotion period: 10th Oct 2020 4:00 AM ET – 31st Dec 2020 12:00 AM ET
- Deposits can be in any amount. All deposits made during the promotion period will be considered eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is limited to one per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per customer.
- Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to the customer’s account.
Moomoo is a free trading app lets you buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs with no commission fees. It also includes pre-market and post-market trading for free, and there is no minimum deposit requirement. If you don’t have an account, this is a good opportunity to earn up to four free stocks. You need to deposit $5,000 or more into the account in order to get the maximum bonus, but you don’t have to invest the money. Also the terms don’t indicate that you need to hold the money in the account for any period of time, but it is probably best to hold the fund until you receive the free stocks.
More Free Stocks
There’s many similar apps and websites for free stock and options trading. And many of them have similar or better offers. Here’s a few that I have covered here on the site.
- SoFi Invest – $50 + $75 when you set up direct deposit
- WeBull – 2 Free Stocks
- Robinhood – $5 Signup Bonus
- Firstrade – 1 Free Stock
- M1 Finance – $20 Bonus with $100 Deposit
- Nvstr – $10 Signup Bonus
- Public – $10 in Stocks
- TradeUP – 2 Free Stocks + $50
- Stash – $25 Signup bonus + $50 with Direct Deposit
- Acorns – $5 Bonus plus $200+ with 4 Referrals