Moomoo Free Trading App Now Offers 8 FREE Stocks for New Users
Moomoo is a commission free stock trading app, owned by Futu Holdings Ltd and based in California, US. Unlike other stock trading apps, Moomoo gives traders the opportunity to see real-time data such as bids and trades being executed. While there are many free trading apps out there, Moomoo provides Level 2 data, which is rare. You also get things like market analysis, stock screener and you are covered up to $500,000 in case of any event which would jeopardize your funds. Futu Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Now Moomoo has changed the signup bonus for new customers. It used to be either 1 or 2 free stocks for those who sign up, and rarely up to 4. But with this new Moomoo signup bonus you can get up to 8 FREE Stocks. You do need to deposit $5K or more to get all 8 free stocks.
In case you’re wondering how Moomoo is handling meme stocks (GME, AMC, NOK etc.), GME was briefly restricted. Moomoo said in a tweet that it didn’t suspend these stocks, but the executing broker rejected orders of GME Thursday, while AMC, BB, and NOK were available. GME trading resumed on Friday in the app.
Limited Time Offer: 01/29/2021 – 02/06/2021:
- Open an account and when your net deposit reaches $100, you get 2 free stocks up to $200.
- When your net deposit reaches $1500, you will get 2 extra free stocks up to $1000!
- When your net deposit reaches $5000, you will get 4 extra free stocks up to $1000!
Your free stock could end up being Tesla, Netflix, Apple, etc. You have a 1 in 250 chance to win one of those shares, Moomoo says in the offer.
- Deposits can be in any amount. All deposits made during the promotion period are eligible for this promotion.
- Limit of one offer per account, and limit of one account per customer.
- Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to the customer’s account.
- Offer expires Feb. 6, 2021.
Moomoo is a free trading app lets you buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs with no commission fees. It also includes pre-market and post-market trading for free, and there is no minimum deposit requirement. If you don’t have an account, this is a good opportunity to earn up to eight free stocks. You need to deposit $5,000 or more into the account in order to get the maximum bonus, but you don’t have to invest the money. Also the terms don’t indicate that you need to hold the money in the account for any period of time, but it is probably best to hold the fund until you receive the free stocks.
More Free Stocks
There’s many similar apps and websites for free stocks and options trading. Each app will offer something different, so take a look and see which one best fits your needs. Here are a few that I have covered here on the site:
- SoFi Invest – $50 Bonus
- WeBull – 4 Free Stocks
- tastyworks – 100 Free Stocks with $2K Deposit
- Robinhood – 1 Free stock
- Firstrade – 1 Free Stock
- M1 Finance – $30 Bonus
- Nvstr – $10 Signup Bonus
- Public – $10 in Stocks
- TradeUP – 2 Free Stocks + $50
- Stash – $25 Signup bonus + $50 with Direct Deposit
- Acorns – $5 Bonus plus $200+ with 4 Referrals