Moomoo New Account Bonus: Get Up to 16 Free Stocks and $150

Moomoo New Account Bonus

Moomoo Investing App, Get Up to $345+ Bonus with New Account

Moomoo has launched anew promotion where you can earn a $150 bonus and up to 16 free stocks. This offer is for new users only.

For the maximum bonus you need to deposit at least $5,000 and keep it in the account for 60 days. Investing is not required. You will get 15 free stock valued between $3 and $100, another $100 bonus in cash and either a Google or Tesla stock. Then there’s also a $50 bonus when applying through a referral link.

With all that combined, you are guaranteed a bonus of at least $345, but it can be higher that if you get TSLA instead of GOOG and if your other stocks are worth more than $3 each.

🔃 Update: The signup bonus has been extended through July 16, 2023 and the extra $50 through referrals is valid through July 31, 2023.

Bonus Details

Here are the details of the bonus:

  • Open an account and deposit $100 to receive:
    • 5 free stocks total (each valued at least $3, but could be as high as $100)
    • $100 Cash Reward
  • Open an account and deposit $1,000 to receive:
    • 15 free stocks total (each valued at least $3, but could be as high as $100)
    • $100 Cash Reward
  • Open an account and deposit $5,000 to receive:
    • 15 free stocks total (each valued at least $3, but could be as high as $100)
    • $100 Cash Reward
    • 1 free share of $TSLA (~$255) or $GOOG (~$120)
  • Get an extra $50 when you apply through a referral link.

Moomoo Bonus

You need to maintain average assets of $100, $1,000 or $5,000 for 60 days to unlock the stock. Investing is not required.

Once you meet the promotion criteria, we’ll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to the “Welcome Bonus” page on the moomoo app and tap the “Draw” button on the page to claim your rewards.

There is approximately a 95% chance of getting a share of stock worth $3-$9.99, a 4.9% chance of getting a share of stock worth $10-$99.99, and a 0.1% chance of getting a share of stock worth $100 or more.

Eligibility

  • The new user deposit bonus offer is available only to clients who HAVE NOT made a deposit before the start of this promotion.
  • Any deposit bonuses will only be awarded to participants with an active brokerage account. We will NOT be able to award any bonuses to participants who no longer have brokerage accounts with Moomoo Financial Inc.

Guru’s Wrap-up

This is one of the best bonuses we have seen for Moomoo. If you go for the maximum bonus, you should earn a minimum of about $345. If you get a TSLA stock instead of GOOG, then it jumps to about $380. And that’s assuming that all the other 15 stocks are valued at just $3 each.

You need to deposit $5,000 for the maximum Moomoo new account bonus and maintain that balance for 60 days. But you are not required to invest.

Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) newsletter!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

4 thoughts on “Moomoo New Account Bonus: Get Up to 16 Free Stocks and $150”

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to receive notifications of every new post by email.

Join 5,810 other subscribers

Support the site: Shop through our 
AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK

Stay Connected
Join our new Facebook Group

(exclusive opportunities for members only)

Popular Posts
Homepage | About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to receive one daily email (sent at 8PM ET, Monday through Friday) with all the news and deals.

%d bloggers like this: