New Minute Suites Location Now Open at Nashville International Airport
Minute Suites has opened a new location in the new Terminal D of the Nashville International Airport (BNA). The site features five private suites and a bathroom with shower for guests to reserve for use. It is located near Gate D3.
“We are the natural place to go to escape the airport terminal and find your own space in the airport.” Daniel Solomon, Co-Founder and Director of Minute Suites says in the press release, “Our service will positively impact travelers’ experience in Nashville.” The BNA location also offers free wifi, a television, a desk with work chair and a comfy daybed.
Since 2009, Minute Suites has been providing customers a hospital-grade clean retreat from the hustle and bustle of busy airport terminals. Minute Suites provides clean and serene retreats for traveler’s with delayed flights or long layovers. Multiple locations feature a shower service that can be booked exclusively in 30-minute increments.
Minute Suites currently has seven locations in five different airports around the country. To book reservations in advance, visit www.minutesuites.com/reservations. In-person reservations are welcomed, but booking in advance is encouraged for planned layovers. Several new locations will open in the coming months.
The new Minute Suites location at the Nashville International Airport (BNA) is also part of Priority Pass.
Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to use a Minute Suite for a 1 hour stay. Minute Suite usage represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. Each subsequent hour of Minute Suite usage will be charged at a discounted rate of US$28 and payable directly to Minute Suites.
- Complimentary luggage storage available.
- Up to 3 guests accompanying the Cardholder in the same Minute Suite may use it at no extra charge.
- Shower facilities are subject to payment.
- The Cardholder is responsible for any additional charges incurred. Minute Suites may ask Cardholders to present a payment card for incidentals at the time of check-in.
- Each Minute Suite is equipped with a comfortable daybed sofa (sleeps two), pillows, fresh blankets, a workstation, a sound masking system that helps to neutralize noise and Nap26 audio program to help deliver a refreshing powernap.
- Open 24 hours daily.
HT: Deals Points