Mercury Offers $500 Bonus for New Business Accounts
Mercury is a relatively new fintech company that provides banking services through Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust. The company offers a business checking and savings accounts with no monthly fees. Your savings and checking accounts are both insured up to the FDIC limit of $250,000. There’s also a $500 bonus for new accounts. Check out the details of this Mercury $500 bonus below.
- Earn a $500 cash bonus when you open a new account and spend $10,000 or more in debit purchases within the first 90 days.
- OFFER PAGE
Mercury Account Details
- No minimum balances and no monthly fees
- Free domestic and USD international wires
- 1% fee on currency exchange
- Get up to 1.844% return on your idle cash
- Physical and virtual cards
- Wires, ACH, checks
- You’ll need a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID (e.g. a passport or US driver’s license).
Mercury is offering a $500 bonus for new business who open an account make $10,000 in debit purchases within the first 90 days. This could be a good option for Brex customers who will have their accounts shut down in week.
Getting approved for a new account might be harder than regular banks. Mercury is geared toward startups. You’ll need to have a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID in order to apply. The process will likely take 10-15 minutes. Sole proprietors most likely will not be approved.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
Mercury Bonus Details
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $10K debit spend in 90 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: None
HT: Doctor of Credit