Mercury Offers $500 Bonus for New Business Accounts
Mercury is a relatively new fintech company that provides banking services through Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust. The company offers a business checking and savings accounts with no monthly fees. Your savings and checking accounts are both insured up to the FDIC limit of $250,000. There’s also a $500 bonus for new accounts. Check out the details of this Mercury $500 bonus below.
- Earn a $500 cash bonus when you open a new account and spend $10,000 or more in debit purchases within the first 90 days.
- OFFER PAGE
Mercury Account Details
- No minimum balances and no monthly fees
- Free domestic and USD international wires
- 1% fee on currency exchange
- Get up to 1.844% return on your idle cash
- Physical and virtual cards
- Wires, ACH, checks
- You’ll need a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID (e.g. a passport or US driver’s license).
Mercury is offering a $500 bonus for new business who open an account make $10,000 in debit purchases within the first 90 days. This could be a good option for Brex customers who will have their accounts shut down in week.
Getting approved for a new account might be harder than regular banks. Mercury is geared toward startups. You’ll need to have a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID in order to apply. The process will likely take 10-15 minutes. Sole proprietors most likely will not be approved.
Mercury Bonus Details
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $10K debit spend in 90 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: None
HT: Doctor of Credit