Get Up to $100 Back with Mastercard for Hotel Stays, Restaurants and More (NYC)
Mastercard has a great new offer for its cardholders in NYC. If you have a Mastercard credit or debit card, you can save up to $100 on attractions, cultural experiences, dining, hotels, museums, shopping, tours and more. As the city start reopening safely for business, there is something for everyone through this Mastercard Priceless promotion.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Register you Mastercard at www.mcAllInNYC.com to be eligible to get the statement credit from participating merchants
- Browse available offers at nycgo.com/neighborhood-getaways
- Pay for experiences using your Mastercard
- Get $25 back for every $100 spent on hotels and $10 back for every $20 spent on other experiences such as restaurants, museums etc.
You can earn up to $100 in statement credits while redeeming offers across the five boroughs. So start planning your much-needed getaway, right here at home, or if you plan to travel to NYC and are able to do so without having to quarantine. See the ‘All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways’ promotion here.
- Offer available through December 31, 2020.
- Offers will vary.
- Available while supplies last.
- Please visit nycgo.com/neighborhood-getaways for further details on each individual offer.
- For transactions on Debit cards to be eligible these must be processed as signature and not PIN transactions.
- Statement credits will be issued within approximately 5 business days of the date of qualifying purchase
Sweet offer for those in and around NYC or those that might be in town before the end of the year. Restaurants will probably be a big hit for locals, and hotels for those visiting. But there’s much more to check out. Some business also offer discounts for paying with a Mastercard, and it should stack with promotion. So take a look and see if there’s anything that catches your eye, and don’t forget to bring your Mastercard.