Marriott Bonvoy Moments
As more people start to travel, and get back to their favorite activities, Marriott Bonvoy has launched a refreshed version of the Marriott Bonvoy Moments platform. Launching today, Marriott Bonvoy’s new offering of mind-expanding, money-can’t-buy Moments with both new and long-standing collaborators aims to serve as a vehicle for travelers to discover the world around them.
Marriott Bonvoy Moments lets you bid or pay a fixed price for exclusive and VIP access to concerts, culinary experiences, premier sporting events, and more. New experiences are added to the site frequently. You can browse the latest additions by viewing the list of All Moments. Members may only redeem for a total of up to five (5) experiences per calendar year within the Marriott Bonvoy Moments program (to include up to two packages per event).
Keep in mind that all redemptions are final. Fixed-price redemptions will immediately deduct points from your account, and auction redemptions will deduct points once the auction is completed and won. So look for your next experience using the revamped, easy-to-navigate platform, and here are some highlights on what you can find. If you need more points, you can always check out all Marriott cards for big bonuses, or just use them if you already have them in your wallet.
Cheer on the start of the 2021 NFL season with an exclusive NFL Kickoff Experience
For the first time ever, Marriott Bonvoy members can celebrate the start of the NFL season with exclusive access to the NFL’s Kickoff celebrations – including tickets to the NFL’s Kickoff Eve Party the night before the game, as well as the VIP Concert Viewing Party leading up to the game on Thursday, September 9th. The experience will culminate with game tickets to watch the opening game.
Improve your tennis skills at a clinic hosted by former #1 Andy Roddick and attend the Laver Cup
The Laver Cup is an unrivaled men’s team competition that showcases six of the top players from Europe against their counterparts from the rest of the World. Join former world no. 1 Andy Roddick on the Laver Cup practice court for a tennis clinic in the morning. Learn how to dominate your opponent with Roddick’s trademark strokes, including his iconic wrist-snapping forehand and ultra-powerful serves. Then spend the afternoon watching some of the best players in the world compete at the Laver Cup. This is one of many unique Laver Cup-related packages available.
- Walk The Red Carpet at MTV’s Video Music Awards – Be among the A-List at MTV’s iconic Video Music Awards, with the opportunity to access the red carpet before you take your seats to the show.
- Experience Firefly Music Festival Like a VIP – With Super VIP Weekend Passes, get the best views of main stage performances with access to the front row and the side viewing loft, as well as artist lounges with private bars and complimentary snacks. Relax at the end of a day in your glamping tent, with access to Camping Hubs — featuring additional artist performances, camping entertainment, activities, shopping and more.
- Secure A Table at The Hottest Spot in Town – Get a guaranteed reservation at top restaurants including Thomas Keller’s Per Se (New York, NY) & The French Laundry (Yountville, CA), Enrique Olvera’s Pujol (Mexico City, Mexico) and Stephanie Izard’s Girl & the Goat (Los Angeles, CA). Some packages also include a private dinner with the Chef.
- Learn How to Grill Like a Master – Impress your guests at your next cook-out after a lesson from a Weber Culinary Grillmaster, the brand of grilling equipment for TownePlace Suites hotels.
Personal & Professional Development
- Master Public Speaking with Training from TED’s Director of Speaker Coaching – Learn how to master the art of communication — whether in person or virtual — with help from TED’s Director of Speaker Coaching, Briar Goldberg, thanks to Marriott Hotels’ long-standing relationship with TED. In an online class, TED’s public speaking expert will teach valuable communication skills — along with actionable tips and takeaways — through engaging exercises that will help you identify your audience, keep them engaged and inspired and convey your message confidently.
- Bring Order to Your Home with The Container Store – At most TownePlace Suites hotels, longer-stay travelers can spread out, settle in and get organized with a custom ElfaÒ closet exclusively from The Container Store. Now, you can get the chance to create the “Ultimate Closet” at home with items from The Container Store and guidance from one of their organizing and custom closet experts.
Arts & Culture
- Make Your Special Day Extra-Special with a Made-To-Order Wedding Gown Designed by Justin Warshaw of Justin Alexander – No gown for your re-scheduled wedding? No problem! Come and enjoy an indulgent day helping design the wedding gown of your dreams that will be made to order from Justin Alexander.
- Attend a New York Fashion Week Invite-Only Presentation – Be the first to see the fashion brand alice + olivia’s Spring 2022 Collection at an invite-only presentation during fashion week, and have the opportunity to shop the collection.