Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card Welcome Bonus
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card has a welcome offer that can earn you two Free Night Awards that are worth up to 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy points each. That means that this bonus can be worth up to 170,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, which would make it the best ever offer. But obviously you lose some flexibility when you have free nights instead of points.
This offer was slated to expire on 11/01/23, but there’s still a public link available that has an expiration date of 11/29/23. The new offer that’s currently being advertised is for 95,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. So I would assume most people would prefer the old offer for two free nights. Let’s check the details.
- Earn two Free Night Awards after you use your new Card to make $6,000 in eligible purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Each bonus Free Night Award has a redemption level up to 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. If maximized, cardmembers could enjoy a value of up to $1,200 when redeeming each reward.
- Offer ends 11/29/23.
- APPLY NOW
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 3X Marriott Bonvoy points at restaurants worldwide and on flights booked directly with airlines.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Each calendar year, get up to $300 (up to $25 per month) in statement credits for eligible purchases at restaurants worldwide.
- Access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world with complimentary Priority Pass Select
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite Status
- Each calendar year you can receive 25 Elite Night Credits towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limitations apply per Marriott Bonvoy member account.
- Book direct using a special rate for a 2 night minimum stay at The Ritz-Carlton® or St. Regis® and get up to $100 in credit for qualifying charges.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Baggage, Trip Cancellation, Interruption and Delay Insurance
- Return and Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty
- Access to Amex Offers.
- Annual Fee: $650 (Rates & Fees)
About Marriott BonvoyThe Marriott Bonvoy program is one of the largest hotel rewards programs in the world, counting 30 brands spread out around the world. Brands very from budget hotels to luxurious properties in exotic locations. Marriott Bonvoy points are worth about 0.6 cents each. You earn 10 base Bonvoy rewards points per dollar spent at Marriott properties. So if you spend $100, you’ll earn 1,000 points. But, some budget brands have lower base earning rates. Bonvoy elite status holders earn additional points:
- Silver members earn 10% more.
- Gold members earn 25% more.
- Platinum members earn 50% more.
- Titanium and Ambassador members earn 75% more.
This new welcome bonus is a much better offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card. You can get two Free Night Awards with redemption level up to 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. If maximized this can be a bonus worth 170,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
The new public offer comes with 95,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. So, if you prefer the 2 Free Nights, you should apply now before the bonus is gone.
The card comes with an annual fee of $650, but does provide tons of benefits for Marriott Bonvoy loyalists. if you’re looking for more free nights, you can check out the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card which currently offers 5 free nights (50K each).